Fellow Baseball Coach,
My name is Miles Noland and I’m the CEO of the International Youth Baseball Coaches Association. It is my job to go out and find the best coaches in the youth baseball world, find out what they’re doing to make their athletes and teams better, and ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Basically, I have to go out and discover what’s working now for the best coaches in the world.
When I learn what’s working, it’s my job to make sure that our IYBCA Coaches gain access to this leading edge information. We do this through our world-class collection of a soon-to-be Certification, speakers, and other educational resources.
But while speakers and certifications are an incredibly important piece of the puzzle in helping coaches reach their goals, we’ve recognized that to truly maximize your success as a coach you need more. You want to ‘peek behind the curtain’ and see what some of the best in the field are doing. You need tools and templates to make running your team easier. It’s important to you to connect with other motivated, like-minded coaches to share ideas and network.
And that is why we have created the IYBCA Inner Circle to serve you…
Your One Stop Solution For Becoming a Better Coach…IYBCA Inner Circle
The IYBCA Inner Circle is our way to do what the other baseball how-to products don’t – provide you with not just the baseline education necessary to move forward in coaching, but actually give you to tools, programs, real world knowledge and basically ‘the path’ you need to become a successful coach.
Our IYBCA Inner Circle will personally help you not only discover what you need to know to become a better coach, but they’ll also assist you in putting what you learn into action. Whether you just coach your son as a hobby or you run your own team and/or league, with the tools, resources, knowledge and support that IYBCA Inner Circle provides, you will learn how to quickly and easily reach your coaching goals!
IYBCA Inner Circle is a monthly membership program that gives you the secrets you need to take your coaching to a whole new level.
Every single month we’ll be sharing:
- Fundraising Tips
- Practice Plans
- Communication Techniques
- Private interviews with top coaches
- Articles and videos teaching you the latest coaching techniques
- Ready to use tools and templates to make your life much, much easier
- And much, much more!
You will become a better coach– we guarantee it.
Who is the IYBCA Inner Circle For?
- It’s for parents who want to give their sons the edge…
- It’s for coaches who want to take their teams to victory…
- It’s for league directors who want to run a quality league…
Give Yourself the Coaching Edge You Deserve!
Let’s see what others have to say….
“Miles is one of the smartest and hardest working coaches that has ever worked under me. He truly understands the characteristics of great baseball coaches and how to run a quality program. He has used proven methods that have been successful in helping produce many great players. If you are looking to become a better coach you must get your instruction from Miles”
John Cohen, Mississippi State Head Coach
“Miles Noland understands how to deal with players and get the most out of them. After working with Miles my mental approach, switch hitting, and defense all greatly improved. There is no doubt he understands what makes coaches effective and I know wouldn’t have been drafted as high as I did without his help”
Mel Rojas Jr, Pittsburgh Pirates, 84th pick overall in 2010 draft
“In high school all Division 1 schools thought I was too small and too slow to play at their level. After spending countless hours with Coach Miles learning my swing and approach at the plate, baserunning techniques, and infield instruction I became conference player of the year and finished with 2 year totals of .409, 33 HR, 132 RBI, 31 SB. Then my dream of playing pro ball came true.”
Michael Mosby, Baltimore Orioles, 14th round pick in 2010 draft
“Out of high school I was not offered scholarships by any Division 1 school. After 1 season using Miles’s nutrition and weight training techniques my top velocity had increased from 88 to 93. I also learned techniques to be mentally tough on the field to get the most out of my ability. I have continued using his methods and now I throw 92-95mph despite only being 6’0 180lbs. All coaches can learn from his methods.”
Keith Butler, 2011 St. Louis Cardinals Minor League Pitcher of the Year
“My first year in college I was a pudgy catcher who hit less than .300. The next year Coach Miles showed up and taught me how to take care of my body and have a great approach at the plate. As a result of his coaching I hit .450 the next year, lost 15 lbs of fat and gained muscle, and was named 2nd Team All American catcher. I then got drafted and got to follow my dream with the Cincinnati Reds. If you want to be the best there is no one better than Coach Miles to show you the way.”
Yovan Gonzalez, Cincinnati Reds draft pick
Right now, you have the opportunity to give yourself the competitive edge over every other coach in your area.
You have the opportunity to make your players better. You have the opportunity to make your coaching career better. You have the opportunity to join a team of motivated, like-minded coaches that are committed to being the best.
All by becoming part of IYBCA Inner Circle.
So the question is this:
Are you committed to being the best coach you can possibly be?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ then don’t wait another second… Join IYBCA Inner Circle Today!
Join Today and Also Receive:
When You Join the IYBCA Inner Circle, You’ll Also Gain Online Access To:
- Arm Strength and Mental Toughness ($27 value): A coaching call with Alan Jaeger, who shares his A-Z arm velocity and mental focus system. Alan has trained major leaguer stars Trevor Bauer, Joel Zumaya, Dan Haren, Clayton Kershaw, and Cole Hamels.
- Spotting Talent & Developing It ($27 value): A coaching call with Keith Madison, who was the head coach at the University of Kentucky for 25 years and has developed numerous Major League Baseball players.
- Develop College-Bound Youth Hitters ($35 value): A 40 minute presentation by Miles Noland (coached 30+ players who have signed pro contracts, associate scout for the Colorado Rockies) showing a hitting system for developing youth hitters the way college and pro coaches want
- Coach Packet ($5 value): Guide that lets you discover your philosophy and goals for the season. Insures you and your team understanding each other and getting off to a great start
- Letter from Coach to Team ($8 value): Introduction Letter you can use immediately to let players and parents know of your A-Z expectations for them and the season
- Team Roster ($10): This clean format allows you to easily obtain your players information
- Emergency Contact List ($10): This easy-to-use form allows you to gather important medical history and emergency contact info from your players so you can be prepared for any situation
- Gameday Coaching Checklist ($5): This simple form prevents you from forgetting any of the important responsibilities that goes along with being a coach
Don’t wait another second!
Test Drive IYBCA Members For The Next 30 Days For Only $1. After That Your Monthly Investment Will Only Be $4.95 And You Can Cancel At Any Time!
Let’s be honest here…..You can’t even buy ONE sandwich for the price you will pay monthly for the program.
There’s no contract and you can cancel anytime.
There are no “VIP” levels. EVERY MEMBER IS A VIP. Simple and refreshing – just the way it should be.
All members get access to ALL training for just $4.95/month.
That comes to about $.16 per day. You can’t even buy a gumball for .16.
WARNING! When you become a member right now – you will LOCK-IN the low rate of $4.95/month (even when the price goes up and new members pay more). But I have to warn you, the dues are going up again any day. So the only way to guarantee this low price is to join NOW.
- Private Case Studies with Top Coaches
- Articles and videos teaching you the latest coaching techniques
- Ready to use tools and templates to make your life much easier
- Audio case study with arm velocity expert Alan Jaeger
- Video case study with Lefty Gomez Award winner Keith Madison
- Slides and video from top coach Miles Noland on how to develop the college-ready hitter
- Coach Packet that allows you to document your season goals and coaching philosophy
- Introduction Letter from the coach to the team (set expectations)
- Gameday coaching checklist
- Team Roster
- Team emergency contact sheet
Cancel At Any Time – No Long-Term Commitment
With the IYBCA Inner Circle there is no commitment, and there is no contract. You are free to cancel at anytime – for any reason.
We know that once you become part of the Inner Circle you’ll become a better coach. You’ll start seeing your athletes improve. Your enjoyment in coaching will increase, as well as your team’s success.
But, if you aren’t happy or satisfied… then you simply can cancel your membership at anytime without penalty. No questions asked.
If you’re ready to take your athletes, your coaching, and your team to the next level, then Test Drive the IYBCA Inner Circle now for just $1.
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Test Drive it Now Risk-Free for 30 days and be charged nothing if you cancel. If you cancel I’ll even let you keep the bonus downloads!
Here’s to your success,
International Youth Baseball Coaches Association
P.S. Let me leave you with this:
Every day you’re getting better or you’re getting worse. You can either distance yourself from the competition or let them pass you by. Let us, the IYBCA Inner Circle help make you better and leave your competition behind.